It doesn’t matter if you are in a traditional office or an office at home. If your office has been cluttered and untended for a long time, you should consider experimenting with one of our Archive Boxes. They can store documents and almost anything else that requires storage. Archive Boxes are robust and durable, making them last longer, and can hold all the important and non-important documents you need.
Archive filing boxes are acid-free and lignin-free premium quality document storage containers with buffers for extra protection of the contents. Documents can be safe to keep in upright boxes to guard them against dust, light, and acid migration. The hinged lid design secures into the front tab. A side tab is a push-through feature that allows easy shelves’ removal.
• It has a push-through tab that allows for easy removal of heavy boxes off shelves (see the images)
• Made of 100 percent cellulose, the clamshells are free of wood particles.
• The pH of premium quality boxboard ranges between 8 to 9.5.
• A neutral adhesive is employed, and 4 % calcium carbonate buffer is added to provide additional protection.
• The characteristics align with the technical standards from DIN ISO 9706, ANSI/MISO Z3948-1992and ONORM A1119 and therefore are certain to last for a long time as per current research.
• The boxes are delivered flat and take up the least storage space.
• Ready to put together, with simple to use self-locking tabs and an elegant design.
• PAT (photographic activity test) was passed ANSI ISO 18916
• Custom sizes will be available for speedy delivery in this style; you can contact us or go to boxsite.co.uk (a service provided by PEL)